Saturday, January 21, 2012

Glasses

I've recently been reading the book Low Cost High Impact Photography by Steve Johnson on my kindle.  For all of you new photographers out there, it is a steal at 99 cents.  One of the techniques I'm learning from the book is how to take quality still shots with a light-tent effect (without the light tent cost).  Here are a few shots of some glass cups that I took using this setup.  I'll also include some shots of my water bottle as well:



I added some blue tint to this shot, which was a nice touch:

Here are the shots of the water bottle.  I like several things about this first one.  The off-center, off-balance feel it gives, the shadow is nice, and the angle of the shot making it appear that it is smaller at the bottom than it actually is:

 This one is straight-on:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment